Before I Do
Thursdays | 6:30pm
February 4 - March 18
Are you engaged (or thinking about marriage)? Save your marriage before you say “I Do” (and after it starts) by learning how to be married and what it takes to stay married!
Make your marriage everything it's meant to be.
- marriage misbeliefs and expectations
- communicating with understanding and reducing/resolving conflicts
- money management
- unspoken rules and roles in marriage
- sex and romantic illusion
- discovering the importance of becoming soul mates
To enhance your future marriage or your marriage right now even more, take a marriage-enriching assessment with Pastor Barry and he'd love to walk with you through it as a couple. It's very insightful and engaging. For further information, contact Pastor Barry at 720.895.9000 x9042 or EMAIL
We never had pre-marriage counseling, but we spent the first year of our marriage in therapy - Anonymous couple
(Childcare is not offered)