ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Money Mentors Program is a free service through Grace Church that is committed to helping individuals and families in our community find financial stability. You can request a meeting with a Money Mentors Team (2-3 financial professionals) to discuss your situation and they can help customize a financial plan and budget to help you find stability. We also have a research team who can help you find resources and programs you might be eligible for. Meetings are held at Grace Church in the REACH Center at 6969 Sheridan Blvd.
What to Expect
Your first meeting with the Money Mentors will be approximately one hour and 30 minutes. At this meeting, they will review pay stubs and all of your expenses with the goal of creating an attainable budget to work on and get you on the path to stability.
How to Schedule
- If you attend Grace, please fill out this FORM to request a Money Mentor meeting.
- If you do not attend Grace, please fill out this FORM to request a Money Mentor meeting.
- If you are looking for tuition help for Forge Christian High School, please fill out this FORM to request a Money Mentor meeting.
What you need to bring
- All records of income, including paystubs if applicable for yourself and all working members contributing to your household income.
- Record of expenses (all utilities, bills, food, etc.)
ABOUT THE TEAM
Check out the Money Mentor Team page to view bios of our Money Mentors.